WHCC Employs State Employees as Well as Contract Employees
- The Wyoming Honor Conservation Camp currently has approximately 98 full time state positions and 2 apprenticeship positions.
- The Wyoming State Forestry Division, as described above, currently has 10 positions at the Wyoming Honor Conservation Camp.
- Prison Health Services (PHS) at WHCC employs 14 medical staff
- TACT Program employs 1 Master Level Clinician
- One contract chaplain position
Types and Numbers of Staff Positions at the Wyoming Honor Conservation Camp/Wyoming Boot Camp
- Administrative: warden, associate warden, program manager, executive assistant, business manager, human resources manager
- Security: drill instructors, correctional officers, corporals, sergeants, lieutenants and captain
- Support Services: food services, clerical support, maintenance, administrative assistants
- Fiscal Services: to include the business manager and three fiscal specialists.
- Programming & Educational Services: case workers, GED instructors, vocational instructors, and a recreation specialist
- Outside experts to present additional programs to inmates. Trainers include individuals from Consumer Credit Counseling, Wyoming Employment Services, Small Business Administration, University of Wyoming Extension Office, and Prison Ministries.
- WHCC also provides work opportunities to inmates through volunteers who visit the facility weekly